Complaints and returns
1. Make sure you check your items carefully for any signs of damage before they're used or installed. Save your document as proof of purchase orders.
2. To report the damage or deficiencies in the purchased set, send by email a completed Letter of complaint. Available below.
3. Letter of complaint shall be sent within 14 days of receipt of the goods by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In case the reason for the complaint is damaged/incorrect item, please attach images to the Letter of complaint (max. 5Mb in one message).
5. We will contact you within 14 days. Usually we offer replacement or repair.
DOWNLOAD LETTER OF COMPLAINT
Returns and changes
1. You have the right to return the goods within 14 days of delivery. For this purpose, please contact the us by email email@example.com
2. Within 7 days, we will contact you to determine the details of return.
3. The cost of transporting the returned item is covered by the buyer. The cost of transport is around £ 1 for every 1kg of goods.
4. To the returned goods, customer attach a declaration containing the bank details to which you want the money to be returned.
5. The value of the goods will be returned to the indicated in a statement account within 7 days.
6. Returned goods must not be damaged or bear traces of use. It has to be carefully packed in its original packaging.
7. In the case of a returned product is defective or incomplete, we reserve the right to reduce the amount refunded in proportion to the extent of damage and defects.
8. Goods that are ordered by individually agreed specifications can not be canceled or refunded.
9. If you want to modify your order as soon as possible notify us via email or phone. Changing the order likely will change the date and / or price of the goods.